CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

silence and loud voices..


I only write when im out of mind.. io guess thats the case now.. here i am.. listenning to one of my faviourtes.. behind blue eyes.. the songs describes my life.. my love is vengence its never freeeeeee.. ha ha ha ha ha ha.. i need a price for u to pay.. always do.. wil hurt u, will love u, will question u, will be there analyzing ur life when u dont want me to.. but i wont stop.. :).. kurt cobaim said "i better be dead before i turn into pete townshead", but i guess on this ocasion he was right.. my concious is not empty.. it will never be.. to every one i have ever heart.. thats the way it was uppose to be.. i am not sorry, i wont be.. thats how I am.. like it or hate it.. if u dont understand me listen to song...

0 comments: