CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

what time it is????


Its 6.30 in evening, i am at my apartment, how??? i shouldn't be here.. i have a pizza and im drinking something out of a bottle... is this correct??? okay its not correct.. what is the last thing i remember??? okay i was trying to figure out the elasto plastic behavior of multistory buildings under dynamic loading.. does that sounds smart?? well it is.. :) hmmm after that i imbibed something.. and the next thing i remember, I'm infront of gate.. u need a student ID and a ID to get in, i got them both and left them in the car.. why?? it was too windy....

okay we started walking around the parameter.. its long.. loo and behold, some body opened a gate, i m in.. I'm at the center of the party...

"How did we get in here??" i ask Garett...
"I dont know!!!!" comes the reply....
he is as surprised as I'm....
WE ARE THIRSTY!!!!!!!

I see a last name tattooed on a back-- It says "AVERELL"...
I know that last name..... I trace it through the crowd, ooh yeah thats my room mate "Pat"....
I find him out...
Pat has a drink...... how???
Pat says i need to get a cup.. okay????
somebody hands me a cup....
"Good..."
I'm not thirsty any more.. Life is beautiful....

We do a lap...

I slap hands with boys I have known for some time....
"What Time is it?"
Its just 3 o clock...
I want to sit down.... "X" gets some pouches...
They are good...

Two girls are kissing each other.. Haven,t seen that before.. good.. :)
another lap.. some more home boys.. as they call them... :)...

It's too hot to take off the shades.... the shades are gift from some one lost loong time ago.. hope she is fine.....
what time it is??
"It's 4 o clock"...

There are a bunch of girls up on the balcony.. they are putting up a show for us... we are shouting... A strong wind is blowing.. my friend throws a football spot on to the balcony.. people are screaming.. we want some 't.....s'

some body throws ice on me.... then hands me a pouch.. lifes still good..

We are heading home.. Pick up some liquids on the way... I want to drive the BMW.. my freinds hands it to me.. it FLIES...... sun is low.. lifes good.. We are back... Pizza comes over.. and the bottle...

I want to write.. I do,..

Tonight is a friends bday.. we are going out again..
Lifes still good....
Waiting.... Wishing...

0 comments: