CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

born with "gear" in my mouth....


This is a post after months.. the tittle of the blog is what i said to my dear friend after getting super happy... it was an answer to the question when he asked what im gonna do in future.. well i was born that way.. and with all the craze going on about managment degrees, im immuned to that.. i may get into a one of those "MBA" colleges but i will surely fail, every year after that and in every subject.. because "i was born with a gear in my mouth".. he he he he....


well im a man of numbers and logic.. i like to know how things work.. not manage them... physics books were and still are comparable to my all time favourite fictions.. im an engg.. can feel it in my veins.... i sleep off as soon as some one starts talking abt economics, credit and debit.... so this blog is three cheerss to all those guys and gals who were, are or going to be what we call Engineers......